Now that you've collected your attendee testimonials from previous events, you may be wondering where to include them. Posting them on your company website and social media platforms are good options, but if you are looking for maximum effectiveness, your best bet is including them in a promotional video.
Online video is shown to be 400 to 700% more effective at increasing response and engagement rates from website visitors. Using testimonials in conjunction with online video increases the effectiveness of both marketing strategies. The event organizers for the Masters in Motion Conference have capitalized on this and used excerpts from their attendee testimonials in a promotional online video about their event.
Do You Use Attendee Testimonials to Market Your Event?
- How To Promote An Event: A Video Recap of The ExhibitCraft Case Study [VIDEO]
- The 6 Most Common Conference Planning Mistakes [PRESENTATION]
- How to Create Perfect Posts On Social Media Platforms [PRESENTATION]
- Why Using Promotional YouTube Videos For Events Generates Faster Attendee Registration
- How To Use Attendee Testimonials to Increase Registration for Your Event [CASE STUDY]