Attendee & Organizer Utility
Highlights For Attendees
- Timeline: the new interactive timeline allows users to see everything that's going on with attendees and find the best topics to start up a conversation. The timeline is very Facebook-esqe meaning it's very social. My personal favorite? The ability to "Like" and comment on posts, including photos taken by other attendees
- Messages: the messages feature allows attendees to interact with one another with direct private messages. Not to fear though, the Attendify team included privacy controls so your most sought after attendees are not bombarded with unwanted messages
- Follow-up Lists: One of my personal favorite new features is the ability to create follow-up lists. This allows for an easy way to keep in touch with the most important people you meet at an event.
Highlights For Organizers
- Control: The new social app allows for greater control over the flow of information. This makes it easy to remove inappropriate or offensive messages posted in the public timeline
- Push Notifications: this is the perfect way to deliver last minute updates or corralling attendees to big events like keynote presenters or social engagements
- Centralized Management: the dashboard allows for easy management of not only the social features (e.g. censoring abusive attendees) but also the content (e.g. schedule of events). This is a must have for any event organizer who hopes to deliver an exceptional experience
The Bottom Line
What do you think of Attendify's Social App?
- How to Find Resources for Event Technology and Implement Digital Innovation into Your Strategy
- The 6 Most Common Conference Planning Mistakes You Should Avoid [PRESENTATION]
- How To Promote An Event: A Video Recap Of The ExhibitCraft Case Study [VIDEO]
- How To Incorporate Attendee Testimonials Into Your Event Based Marketing